Thursday 28 July 2011

Some of my Beauty Essentials

Here are just a few of my favourite make-up products at the moment.

1. Clinique- Even Better Foundation in 08 Beige 2. No7 Shine Free Primer 3. No7 Skin Illuminator
 4. Natural Collection Lash Definition Mascara- Black 5. Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow- Gimp
6. M.A.C Four Palette Colours- Mulch, Mystery, Shroom & Taupe

I tend to change my foundation every few months as my skin seems to change depending on the weather. At the moment I'm really liking Clinique 'Even Better', it gives medium coverage and a lovely summery dewy finish for that effortless natural look. I like to use the No 7 primer if I fancy having a more matte result. It is hypoallergenic too, which is great as I can react to some primers.
As you can see the No7 Skin Illuminator is well used! I like to put in on under foundation for a radiant effect or after on cheeks and nose for a lovely summery glow. Oh and it looks amazing as a highlighter on the collar bone. As for the Natural Collection mascara it's a real bargin and great on my short pathetic lashes, (I always think the cheaper mascaras' are best). Illamasqua's eye shadow in Gimp is the bet black eyeshadow I have come across, due to the highly pigmented formula, fantastic for a smokey eye and mixed with colours from my M.A.C palette.

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment